I took the silk that we use for the tapestry cuffs and used it as warp on the Mirrix. I set it at 14 ends per inch, which was too wide, so I kind of crunched the threads together on the top beam and cranked up the tension to keep it in place. I used as weft railroad novelty yarn. The piece on the loom doesn’t look that special because there appears to be a lot of space between the weft threads. However, once off the loom the silk will shrink and the weft will come together making a much denser material. I will then cut it into pieces and make them into cuff bracelets using beads to attach the weaving and the ultra-suede.
I just came back from snow shoeing. Should have had Rick take a picture. My face is red.