The Collar Project: Day Two

I’ve ordered hardware for my collar. This included: a buckle, a D ring and triglides (for changing the size of the collar). While I wait for it to arrive, I will continue weaving.

To review, I used a ten dent spring and warped my loom seven warps across using C-Lon cord. I began weaving with silk and cotton thread and wove in some 8.0 beads.

I wasn’t sure how big I needed to make collar, so I had to measure Sam’s neck. I did this by loosely wrapping a string around where the collar would go and then measuring that string.

Measuring Sam’s neck
The weaving, continued. This is going to be a very simple collar, just shades of green (hard to see in this picture)m railroad yarn and beads. 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s