The holiday season is upon us and we want to make one person’s holiday just a little bit brighter! We are giving away a totally free Mini Mirrix 5″ Loom* (or the price of a Mini applied to any other loom) to one lucky winner (whether you’re a wannabe Mirrix owner or already have one in every size) on January 1st, 2013! One runner up will get $50 towards the purchase of a loom and a second-runner-up will get their choice of any three Mirrix bead patterns.
5″ Mini Mirrix Loom
How do you qualify to win? All you have to do is tell us why YOU want a Mirrix!
1.) Write a paragraph telling us why you want a Mirrix Loom. What have you heard or experienced about our looms that makes you want one? What would you use it for? What is your favorite feature on a Mirrix Loom? Are you already a Mirrix owner or is this your first one? Be creative and share the love!
2.) Make sure you are signed up for Mirrix’s Newsletter The Weekly Weave http://www.mirrixlooms.com/newsletter.html.
We’ll post all answers to our website and allow users to vote for their favorite answer. You can see that page (and vote!) here.
We will contact the winner on January 1st, 2013!
How to enter:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your paragraph (described above) telling us why YOU want a Mirrix and including your name and contact information. Make sure you put “MINI MIRRIX CONTEST” in the subject line of your email. Then, make sure you are signed up for Mirrix’s Newsletter The Weekly Weave http://www.mirrixlooms.com/newsletter.html. Those not signed up will not be eligible to have their paragraphs posted. DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY IN THE COMMENTS. All entries must be emailed.
Companies and magazines can share-sponsor this contest by posting to their blog, email list or website about this contest. Sponsors will get their logo and a link back to their website or blog on this contest page. Email us email@example.com if you are interested in being a sponsor!
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Free Mini Mirrix Contest 2012 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Any winner outside of the continental USA must pay for shipping.
3. In the case of a tie, Mirrix President Claudia Chase will decide the winner.
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entires of people who have not joined the Mirrix Mailing List will not be posted. Each person voting can only vote once. Suspicious votes WILL be deleted based on an analysis of IP address and time of vote.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. By entering this contest, participants agree that their paragraph about why they want a Mirrix Loom will be posted publicly on the Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms blog.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.